- A. J. Forde, M. Nathan, D.S. Gruner. Oral Presentation. “Patterns of Terrestrial Arthropod Diversity in the Mangrove-Marsh Ecotone on the Atlantic Coast of Florida.” State of the Reserve Symposium at the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve, Ponte Vedra, FL. February 6, 2015.
- M. J. Raupp. Natives vs Exotic Plants: Which is more Pest Prone? Landscape Contractors Association. Shady Grove, MD., February 12, 2015.
- M.J. Raupp. Unraveling Non-target Effects of Insecticides. International Society of Arboriculture. Penn-Del Chapter. Lancaster, PA. February 22, 2015.
- Cora Ann Johnston, Daniel Gruner, Megan Riley. Contributed poster. "Finding a home among the mangroves: Crab recruitment within the expanding ecotone." State of the Reserve Meeting, Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve, Ponte Vedra, FL. February 2015.
- Bracken, M.E.S., H. Hillebrand, E.T. Borer, E.W. Seabloom, J. Cebrian, E.E. Cleland, J.J. Elser, D.S. Gruner, W.S. Harpole, J.T. Ngai, and J.E. Smith. 2015. Signatures of nutrient limitation and co-limitation:
responses of autotroph internal nutrient concentrations to nitrogen and phosphorus additions. Oikos 124:113-121.
- van der Heide, T., E. Tielens, E.M. van der Zee, E.J. Weerman, S. Holthuijsen, B.K. Eriksson, T. Piersma, J. van de Koppel, and H. Olff. 2014. Predation and habitat modification synergistically interact to control bivalve recruitment on intertidal mudflats. Biological Conservation 172:163-169.